#1 Greeting

First of all, welcome to My Blog. 
I am Yu-Wei Chang(張育瑋) or you can just call my English name Dorothy if you'd like to.
 As you can see from the name of this Blog, it is created for the courseComputer Assisted Language Learning course which I am taking this semester. So, the content of future posts will only cover the assignments from this course. 
However, I still would like to introduce myself a little bit.  Reading novels and watching movies are my hobbies. And if you ask me which book or which movie is my favorite one, the answer will definitely be Harry Potter. Now, I am into Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Themthe latest opus from J.K Rowling. I am really fascinated by the magic world which J.K Rowling created.😂😂😂  If you are a Potter fan or Beasts fan , hope you can share your impression in the comments. 
Have a good day😊

Comments

  1. Hi, My name is Mary.
    Your blog style is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As an English majored student, it's good to read English novels.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts